Wednesday, January 30, 2013

the barista in me.. surprised am I!

No I never thought that i would be making coffee and selling it. but that is  reality since AIUK, remodelled its computer resource centre/ library in to a coffee shop

this time last year i was visiting canary wharf about once a week hoping to get a job with LOCOG, that disappointingly never happened.

But 12 months later I'm at Amnesty,survived two re-organisations, did my NEBOSH, L8 awareness, gender and mentor training and next week I'm doing DSE at workplace law for 2 days and I make coffee, sell sandwiches, chocolate, muffins and cash up... never thought i would be handling cash in an FM role.

But I think I came out on top and I love my job in Amnesty, my view of FM up to being made redundant was just hard services and hard services from a very niche standpoint..

tbc...............30/01/13 21:20hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home